Anyone running a TM NGRS Scar H?

Ryfoolz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The time has i finally have my UKARA and im itching to buy my first rif. Got it narrowed down to a TM recoil 😂 i keep trying to talk myself out of buying an M4 and always just tend to have quite niche tastes...

Does the Scar hold any advantages over the AR platform or is it all just different shell on the same internals!

Help please im the most indecisive buyer on the planet!

Anything TM next gen is great tbh. I have a TM scar L (I'm selling it, just throwing that in there) as I need to clear out space. Only things to be aware of with H really are the larger mags, so you'll need the appropriate sized pouches and make sure you've got the right sized battery to fit in the stock. There's less room than you might think.

4 minutes ago, Sawyer said:

Anything TM next gen is great tbh. I have a TM scar L (I'm selling it, just throwing that in there) as I need to clear out space. Only things to be aware of with H really are the larger mags, so you'll need the appropriate sized pouches and make sure you've got the right sized battery to fit in the stock. There's less room than you might think.

yeah im currently set up for stanag mags so id have to have a look at that if i went for the heavy! Ill ping you a PM about your add, i could very well be intrested and the bonus of being London based! ha

Archived