doa88

“Exfog antifog system” anyone tried it?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Hello all

As a prescription glasses wearer, I’ve been to foggy goggle hell plenty of times. Whilst browsing in patrol base today I spotted this..

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/exfog-antifog-system-t-band

it looks a bit naff, and I’m not sure how comfortable it would be having the pipes sticking into the sides of the goggles, but if it works I would buy it. Anyone have the system or have any experience of it? 

Yep, works mint with my bolle x800, they even have cutouts that are perfect for the hoses! I used to struggle with fog and general perspiration on the inside of any goggles, but the exfog has pretty much eliminated it. 

Nice one slamz, do you wear prescription glasses under the Bolle x800 goggles too?

At that price I’d expect an asylum seeker trotting along next to me gently mopping my brow with a damp cloth ! 

Freely admit I sweat like a pig in a synagogue and I wear inserts in my glasses as well , so after yrs of trying all and sundry ways to solve the conundrum that is fogging I’ve settled on revision anti fog wipes , and in between each game give my glasses a ‘top up’ wipe . 

Yes I do still get a bit of fogging if I go static mid exertion BUT it’s never loosing vision bad AND as soon as I start moving again it clears immediately .

they are very expensive but if you have glasses on inside or prescription inserts iin your eye pro then you need airflow to prevent fogging. 

few other topics on this, please use the search tool

https://airsoft-forums.uk/search/?q=exfog

Personally i'm sticking to my revisions, no foam and Fogtech wipes, like all solutions mentioned, some work with some players, some have no luck, some have never experienced the fog of war! :lol:, ive suffered both with my many versions of eye pro and solutions to wipe on wipe off... :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.