Sniper sites

superwok
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Okay sure, I used to go to skirmish Billericay, I understand that no site is perfect and people will miss the odd the hit, that's fine but this place is terrible a local team are regulars here and the normal rules do not apply to them, they don't take hits, marshals turn a blind eye or very rarely get involved. 

I am based in London, travel is not really an issue as I can just get to a sight the night before and stay in a hotel. 

cheers  

Don't know if the site is close enough for you or even if my experience reflects the usual for the site, but I had a nice Saturday at Eversley recently. No issue with hit calling and they organize games on Saturdays and Sundays so you can do a full weekend and camp there.

I am definitely gonna go to other games there.

Airsoft Plantation is the best most varied site in Essex IMO. Good players too. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

Airsoft Plantation is the best most varied site in Essex IMO. Good players too. 

+1 If not, try RIFT sites, there have zero tolerance on cheats and frequently send those who try home.

I have been going to UCAP prison in Gloucester and they are really good for it but last weeks game was  terrible for cheats but because its fast paced its hard to report this. I also fancy taking up a sniper role for a bit and move away from CQB 

32 minutes ago, CiderPunk said:

Techbrigade is usually very long range, and generally has a mature and honest player base 

thanks for this, i think is exactly what I am looking for  

Archived