Looking for informed insights on different brands of Kriss Vector

Sharpe_95
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

All,

I am looking to get a Kriss Vector as I think they look a little different from the derth of M4s and AKs. I am hoping to get some contrasting views on the quality of the vectors named below.

From what I can tell, there are 3 companies that make Vectors (although they are not all licenced so they are not all called 'vectors'):

- Krytac (Kriss Vector and limited edition Kriss Vector)

- A&K 'Mod 1'

- Ares 'G2'

Does anyone have any experience of owning/living with one or more of these rifs, or know anything of them? Specificailly I am looking for (in priority order):

1) Reliability/durability.

2) Performance (specifically range/accuracy, and to a lesser extent rate of fire).

3) Quality of the rif design (eg, is there enough room for the battery, do the selectors work well/feel well made, are the parts (internal/external) high quality).

Thanks in advance for your thoughts :)

- Sharpe

Edit: I know some of these can be hard to get hold of - let's assume for all intents and purposes I can get equal access to any of them and the mags/spares etc for them. 

The A&K is absolute trash in comparison. There is nothing better about the design, reliability, performance and it's much heavier. 

I’ve owned at least one of all of them, and loads of KWA Vectors.

In order of coolness:

KWA

Krytac

Ares

A&K

In order of parts availability and compatibility:

Krytac

A&K

KWA

Ares

In order of Skirmish-ability:

Krytac

Ares

A&K

KWA

In order of fun factor:

KWA

Krytac

ARES

A&K

In summary, get a Krytac, hands down the easiest to live with and best performer. Unless you love gas guns, then get a KWA.

The ARES has zero parts, inaccurate receivers, no support, no mags available

The A&K has inaccurate receivers, extremely heavy.

• Supporters

Listen too bert , he does have a ‘wee’ bit of knowledge on the subject .😉

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Archived