Gas pistol not feeding

tuckytuckyt
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,

Having an issue where my pistol wont fire BBs from some magazines i had brought for it. The magazine that came with the gun works fine and the pistol will feed it fine aswell, but the other magazines dont I have to cock the pistol everytime to be able to fire a bb. Pistol is a SRC M92 Vertec Model Gas Blowback Pistol and the magazines i brought are WE Europe M92 Tactical Master 25rnd Gas Magazine. 

thanks in advance 

• Supporters

The feed lips will probably be different. Rule of thumb, don’t buy parts for a different manufacturers gun unless you get confirmation they fit first.

2 minutes ago, Prisce said:

The feed lips will probably be different. Rule of thumb, don’t buy parts for a different manufacturers gun unless you get confirmation they fit first.

This. Exactly this.

you'd be better shifting the src and getting a WE for the extra few quid. SRC have a very short shelf life similar to hfc probably made in the same sweatshop. As does the WE tbf but the WE is that bit better.

Archived