Need help getting a fast ROF (rate of fire) AEG

Michael K
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hiya guys,

I am looking for an AEG which has a fast rate of fire. Don't really have a preferred option but between the price range is from 200-400 quid.

Would be great if you guys posted a link as well!

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, Michael K said:

Hiya guys,

I am looking for an AEG which has a fast rate of fire. Don't really have a preferred option but between the price range is from 200-400 quid.

Would be great if you guys posted a link as well!

Why?

Yea people seem to forget no full auto is to stop over shooting not to see who can finger their gun faster. I actually wish sites had ROF limits as well as FPS limits so people stop chasing numbers.

• Supporters
39 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

He's probably watched this

What an utter and complete 

B2806C8A-679D-45BE-8A32-89EBD13656D3.jpeg

• Supporters
1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

He's probably watched this

Then he wants increases trigger response rather than RoF. But even then, my 25rps gun is far too much for most sites. The 70rps monster HPA we experimented was barbaric, anyone who fields that should be made to take a 2 second burst from 10feet before being allowed to field it.

I haven't really researched this much, but a stock gun with a high rof is this :

Other than that, a gate titan, 11.1, and a new motor should do the trick on most guns, I wouldn't go above 30 rps though, some sites won't allow it and as you can see, most players will get a little ____ with you xD

I personally run a build for trigger response and with the gate Titan, I can limit the ROF on my phone, so if the ROF is too high you can tone it down

OP already has ARP9 listed in his guns. I think the advice is make sure you run that on a 11.1v if you want more look at a gate titan for trigger response. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/04/2019 at 10:32, Musica said:

OP already has ARP9 listed in his guns. I think the advice is make sure you run that on a 11.1v if you want more look at a gate titan for trigger response. 

Cool thanks for the advice! I am actually up grading my gearbox at the moment so hopefully it all works out well :)

Archived