m9 flashlight holster

superwok
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I had a look and cannot find one. Have you thought about getting a Kydex holster made?

It is where they take your gun and use heat 2 pieces of plastic around it to create a perfect fit holster.You can do it with a flashlight too.IWB-holster1-e1516743982239.jpg.ff443ae89ff0e55adf0ade79c0c648a3.jpg

If you google Kydex holster there are loads of videos that will tell you how to make it yourself! Good luck 👍

3 hours ago, superwok said:

thats a good idea but I don't have time or patience for that but thanks any way 

I only recommended making it yourself. There are tons of people that can do init for you.

19 hours ago, superwok said:

Thanks for the link, its the only place so far that would but the flashlights to buy to fit the holster are so expensive . The search continues !! 

They do custom work. Helps if you actually look through the website.

No more spoon feeding for you

• Supporters
8 hours ago, superwok said:

What's with the attitude? I did check the website and I don't want to spend £50+ for a holster.

I was going to suggest this as they specifically list china clones of the torches but it will again be over £50. http://www.phoenixtacticalgear.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=20_63

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, superwok said:

Thats cool, thanks any way dude 

No problem. What torch do you have?

• Supporters

Archived