superwok

m9 flashlight holster

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Any one got any links that are not from China. I have TM M9a1

Thanks 

I had a look and cannot find one. Have you thought about getting a Kydex holster made?

It is where they take your gun and use heat 2 pieces of plastic around it to create a perfect fit holster.You can do it with a flashlight too.IWB-holster1-e1516743982239.jpg.ff443ae89ff0e55adf0ade79c0c648a3.jpg

If you google Kydex holster there are loads of videos that will tell you how to make it yourself! Good luck 👍

thats a good idea but I don't have time or patience for that but thanks any way 

3 hours ago, superwok said:

thats a good idea but I don't have time or patience for that but thanks any way 

I only recommended making it yourself. There are tons of people that can do init for you.

Thanks for the link, its the only place so far that would but the flashlights to buy to fit the holster are so expensive . The search continues !! 

19 hours ago, superwok said:

Thanks for the link, its the only place so far that would but the flashlights to buy to fit the holster are so expensive . The search continues !! 

They do custom work. Helps if you actually look through the website.

No more spoon feeding for you

What's with the attitude? I did check the website and I don't want to spend £50+ for a holster.

8 hours ago, superwok said:

What's with the attitude? I did check the website and I don't want to spend £50+ for a holster.

I was going to suggest this as they specifically list china clones of the torches but it will again be over £50. http://www.phoenixtacticalgear.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=20_63

8 minutes ago, superwok said:

Thats cool, thanks any way dude 

No problem. What torch do you have?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.