G&g arp9 upgrades

Pepgamer4u
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi 

I own a g&g arp9 and am wanting to increase the trigger response and rof. I usually I use it for indoors and woodland outdoors. On some days, usually when i play with my rugby club full auto is allowed.

i would like a higher rof for then and a better trigger response for in semi. 

What would you guys recommend to do to achieve this.

Side note, at the moment I run a 7.4 should I use an 11.1 and if so what would fit. 

Thanks

Use and 11.1

If you still want higher rof, learn to aim better 😂

Seriously though, unless you’re will to spend the cost of the gun again on a gate Titan mosfet, 11.1 should be enough for you. 

I have the same mosfet/etu combo in my G&G and get around 22-23 rps on 11.1 

As above, just use it on 11.1v as it what designed to be run on. The trigger is responsive and the ROF is high by default.

If you struggle to fit a 3S battery in (1000 mah o r 1100mah stick) then get the battery extender which will also make the stock more stable. It doesn't add much length but it means you can safely get all the wiring in without crushing it. The lack of space is a bit of an issue but the extender is the cleanest solution. The extender would allow for a bigger battery than I've mentioned but that's what I use and I swap them at midday on a full day. Add a drum mag and you're cooking with gas.

• Supporters

the response and rof for an arp is pretty good out of the box, more hassle than it's worth trying to improve it unless you want to go for full speedsofter spec.

run her on 11.1, grab a drum mag and fill it with good .3s and you'll be laughing all the way to the objective.

I'll echo the above, with a 11.1v there's no need to increase the rof, and the trigger response I've never had any issue with. 

Use it until the ETU gives up (I've heard a lower discharge 11.1 battery can help extend it's life, and mine's been fine with a 15c) then stick a proper mosfet in it. 

Archived