Hashcloud

New Player Surrey/Berkshire

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Evening all I'm Hash / H as the title suggests I'm a new player based around Surrey/Berkshire area. I have attended a few events local to me and am buzzing for more events.

Welcome :).

Hi Hash,

My friends and I live around reading/wokingham and we play at Gunman (Eversley) and Red Alert (Thatcham/Newbury).

Both very well run sites with friendly staff and good grounds with decent and friendly regulars. Walk on or hire is available at both.  

Gunman do a skirmish weekend normally in the first weekend of the month and a film sim weekend in the middle weekend of the month, either at their Alpha or Bravo sites (Gunman Eversley has two sites).

Red Alert do a single day skirmish every weekend, alternating between Saturday and Sunday.

Gunman have a skirmish event this weekend with plenty of spaces left if your free this weekend. 

Hope to see you there some time.

-Sharpe

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.