Ball park for a custom M4

LordRonin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

so I have a M4 that’s been completely rebuilt, only original parts are the lower and upper receiver which are Cyma, has a new Nurpil Bacca rails on and a ASG sniper stock that can fit large batterys

Gearbox is currently has a Advanced edition Titan in

full metal teeth SHS piston

16:1 shs Gears

SHS high torque motor

shs tappet plate

a 120 guarder spring 

new spring guide which I have forgot name of

All been freshly lubed and put back together

New Ultimte Hop-up 

madbull innerbarrel

id include the USB link and android phone link cable for the Titan   

What would be be a ball park offer for this? I haven’t got any pics atm as I’m at work but I think I described the rifle decently

51 minutes ago, LordRonin said:

so I have a M4 that’s been completely rebuilt, only original parts are the lower and upper receiver which are Cyma, has a new Nurpil Bacca rails on and a ASG sniper stock that can fit large batterys

Gearbox is currently has a Advanced edition Titan in

full metal teeth SHS piston

16:1 shs Gears

SHS high torque motor

shs tappet plate

a 120 guarder spring 

new spring guide which I have forgot name of

All been freshly lubed and put back together

New Ultimte Hop-up 

madbull innerbarrel

id include the USB link and android phone link cable for the Titan   

What would be be a ball park offer for this? I haven’t got any pics atm as I’m at work but I think I described the rifle decently

I’d split it myself. It’s a truism for almost all used sales, upgrades rarely add value. Unless you have proof a well known expert built it.

Does the Titan come with the software?

Titans the only thing of value IMO, the rest isn't really adding anything to the pot.

Best to split as parts like Rocketdogbert says. You'll shift them easier; most people are hesitant of any upgraded rifs due to most being a collection of parts thrown in that may or may not have been done properly and may or may not add anything significant to the rif. It's all pretty standard easily obtained stuff. Could just as easily be a lemon as a unicorn...

No offense intended - just calling it as I see it.

Ballpark starting point would be 60%... for any of it IMHO. Just depends how quick you want to shift it all.

• Supporters
59 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I’d split it myself. It’s a truism for almost all used sales, upgrades rarely add value. Unless you have proof a well known expert built it.

Does the Titan come with the software?

If he has the link cables I would guess it is the advance so software should be covered but it still needs clarifying.

Honestly not worth much in the current market. None of the parts are high end except the titan.

Unless the tech has a proven record then buyer is taking a risk as custom or upgraded often means fucked.

Honestly I wouldn't pay more than £150 and only if feeling really generous. Last few guns I bought were 350+ new and most I paid was 175.

Better off keeping it as second hand market is awful lately.

Archived