Tokyo Mauri 1911 Colt Government and MEU SCOM

Marcusww
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello 

I currently own both the Tokyo Mauri 1911A1 Colt Government and the M.E.U 45 SOC 

I am wanting to upgrade the two Tokyo Mauri’s so they will be able to take the more powerful gas (propane Green gas) without braking. I’m currently using the Duster gas and was wondering can I upgrade parts on these Airsoft guns to be able to take the more powerful green gas.

If so  what parts do I need to upgrade so I can use the  propane, green gas all the time, without the fear of it breaking 

Also too are there any people out there who own these brands and model airsoft guns who just use the propane (green Gas) and have been for awhile and never had any issues with broken parts 

I would love to here from you with what I can do to upgrade, or can I just forget the Duster gas and use the propane green gas

please help

It'll be fine on green/propane.

I've run TM plastic pistols on green/propane all year round for many years with no problems. Including the MEU, also have a P226, FN5.7, G17, G18c all TM plastic body and never had an issue.

If you want to err on the side of caution. Use ASG Ultra Air. Its more powerful then Duster but not as much as other green gases. I run it all year round. 

Archived