New Player Near Northampton

WackyIraqi
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good Morning Everyone. 

My name is Rami I am new to the sport however I feel like I found my calling with Airsoft. The community really seems supportive and I have been enjoying the wealth of knowldge you guys offer on these forums.  I am looking forward to making some new friends on here and on site (I just registered at Rift Airsoft down in Banbury)  and just getting out of the house and being a little more active. 

I am originally from Iraq (hence the name) although I left after the gulf war in 91 and I am currently enjoying the pains (and joys) of being a new father !  

I run a film production limited company and have been in the commercial film business for the past 5 years. 

Anytime you feel like talking cameras guitars or airsoft drop me a line !

Thanks 

Rami

Hi welcome and congratulations on becoming a father. Everyone here will talk airsoft and some like photography and filming. I think there was also someone here who turned a guitar case into a gun case Desperado style. 

Archived