ghk ak problems! Need help!

Arthur
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have bought myself a second-hand ghk ak. I have taken it apart, lubricated everything that is necessary using the correct lubricants. I have run into 2 issues that I have trouble solving. The ghk ak has a tendency to carry on firing after all bbs are depleted, this seems to happen when I have the ak in semi-automatic. I also have a problem where the hop up seems to not be adjusting, whenever i rotate the hop up adjustment it just keeps on rotating and has no wall, leading me to believe that something is wrong  with the hop-up.

I will be taking apart the hop-up and trigger mechanism today to try and solve the 2 problems.

If anyone might have just a general idea of what is wrong and how to fix it I would greatly appreciate it.

I would really like to get it up and running for a skirmish on sunday.

Thanks!    

The hop seems like it’s either not on the nub or the nub is missing. If it’s pushed on properly it should stop after a certain amount of rotation 

Archived