Recommend me something that isn’t a M4 or AK

LordRonin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, LordRonin said:

Still here, just taking in everyone’s input 🤣

are you feeling drawn to any of gats we've mentioned so far ?

19 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Augs and M14s are v nice so far, been looking into them

19 minutes ago, Tackle said:

• Supporters
1 hour ago, LordRonin said:

I've had both (numerous times lol), but if I had to pick I'd go m14, while augs are great, the two stage triggers aren't everyone's cup of tea, the ergonomics don't fit everybody & Aug mags are thicker than stanags, so if your existing mag pouches are m4 shingles or similar, Aug mags may be too tight ( obviously m14 are even bigger)

9 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I've had both (numerous times lol), but if I had to pick I'd go m14, while augs are great, the two stage triggers aren't everyone's cup of tea, the ergonomics don't fit everybody & Aug mags are thicker than stanags, so if your existing mag pouches are m4 shingles or similar, Aug mags may be too tight ( obviously m14 are even bigger)

You can get 3d printed safeties that act as selector switches for the AUG. but for shear value for money and out the box performance i highly recomend the CYMA M14 unless you have big hands i found the grip a little small.

2 hours ago, BigStew said:

You can get 3d printed safeties that act as selector switches for the AUG. but for shear value for money and out the box performance i highly recomend the CYMA M14 unless you have big hands i found the grip a little small.

Is the Cyma M14 this one? https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/cyma-cm-032-m14-rifle?pv=2482

it looks good but the the all polymer part makes me abit meh

1 minute ago, LordRonin said:

Is the Cyma M14 this one? https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/cyma-cm-032-m14-rifle?pv=2482

it looks good but the the all polymer part makes me abit meh

Thats the model but get it from gunfire or Taiwangun for about £100. And you can get it in other styles of stock or for about a hundred you can get a real wood stock.

3 hours ago, BigStew said:

Thats the model but get it from gunfire or Taiwangun for about £100. And you can get it in other styles of stock or for about a hundred you can get a real wood stock.

I’m not too familiar with Gunfire or Taiwangun, why are they better? 

what he said. both gunfire and tawaingun are based in Poland are significantly cheaper than the uk and while we are still in the EU  all you'll pay is postage and i have bought from them each multiple times with no issues  

Archived