Your One, Absolutely Irreplaceable Airsoft Item?

Dentonboy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok then all, what is your one, irreplaceable, will-not-ever-sell-or-trade-ever Airsoft/gear/kit item you own.

It could be a gift, a rarity or a bespoke item. It maybe your proudest bargain or most expensive treasure.

Mine is...my TM M4 MWS. Just the best and most fun RiF I have ever owned and it stopped me from jacking the hobby in after the malaise of AEG ownership.

Fire away!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly my TM Famas. 

Completely upgraded, Real Steel full length scope rail, side and bottom rails. My most reliable RIF shooting at 345 FPS

Couldn't be arsed to go through all the trouble and money again if it was lost. 

Me... :lol:

.... (& my TM MWS, luvvit.) - (& my GHK AK74UN) - (& my TM VSR) - (my WE APACHE MP5K) ...

lol :D I can't do without lots of them it seems.

My King Arms MDT LSS sniper rifle.

Thing just shoots when it should despite being gas (using co2 mags), and has all the quality of life features a gas rifle has over a spring. Plus, super cool metal body and not heavy at all.

• Supporters

it's a tricky one, but gotta be the odin because of how enabling it is for running midcaps, and i love midcaps.

it's the one thing i can think of that could ruin a day by it's absence (aside from the obvious eye pro)

Weapon Wise: My G&G RK104

Kit Wise - 5.11 CAMS II OUTBOUND. Everything fits in it (rifles included), no longer need multiple trips to car. Perfect

• Supporters

My ESS ICE. Never had any fogging issues!

My two MWS’.. They haven’t let me down once in all the time that I’ve owned them. They preform exceptionally well all year round and they’re a joy to work on. If you can get along with the 35 round mags, they’re the best airsoft gun currently available as far as I’m concerned.

A sling, doesn't matter what kind, as long as I can drop my gun without it actually hitting the floor (had an mp5 at some point without a hole, that thing was found on the floor multiple times)

• Supporters

Primary ; TM socom as an L119A1 , my first recoil and the best gun I’ve ever owned .

secondery ; KWA M9 first new pistol I ever bought and still my favorite.

gear ; Odin for me too .

clothing ; USMC fast lace combat boots from 1990 , I’ve had them re-soled once (think they may need it again soon) but out and out the comfiest boot I’ve ever worn .

3 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

A brain

Having dealt with more than my fair share of airsoft idiots, would you care to share to the group where you found this elusive piece of equipment for the sake of everyone. 

Nothing at all. I have no attention span when it comes to airsoft i have got bored of guns and sold them before i have even played with them.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Wo1f said:

Having dealt with more than my fair share of airsoft idiots, would you care to share to the group where you found this elusive piece of equipment for the sake of everyone. 

Your puzzlement is caused by you confusing me with an airsofter.

I am a normal-ish person who likes to play airsoft but I am in no way an airsofter and do not want to be one because in all honesty I find them a bit weird.

8 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Your puzzlement is caused by you confusing me with an airsofter.

I am a normal-ish person who likes to play airsoft but I am in no way an airsofter and do not want to be one because in all honesty I find them a bit weird.

Care to elaborate on the distinction? Someone with a billion reputation points on a forum and a person who by all accounts is an excellent tech as well as plays seems like an airsofter to me 

• Supporters
Just now, Wo1f said:

Care to elaborate on the distinction? Someone with a billion reputation points on a forum and a person who by all accounts is an excellent tech as well as plays seems like an airsofter to me 

No interest in military gear and dressing up, never taken a kit selfie ever. 

Slightly more socially acceptable, know the benefits of deodorant and don't start acting silly at the mere sight of a female. 

The difference between playing airsoft and being an airsofter is huge. 😜

4 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

No interest in military gear and dressing up, never taken a kit selfie ever. 

Slightly more socially acceptable, know the benefits of deodorant and don't start acting silly at the mere sight of a female. 

The difference between playing airsoft and being an airsofter is huge. 😜

You’re getting the term airsofter confused with virgin I think 😂

Are you using the word airsofter in the same way as when I was at school there were rude boys, grungers and skaters etc?? 

Sorry I am struggling to ask what I mean here...I'm just picturing being at school on mufti day and seeing a group of skaters, grungers, rude boys and a group of 'airsofters' wearing there combat uniforms 😂🤔🤢🤮

Archived