Part OD coloured guns

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

18 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Only really got into digi flora as i was ordering a smersh rig and didnt want to get it confused with my mates od rig. But after seeing it in the flesh it's really nice, if perhaps a bit dark for our forests.

Do love the russian gear; much like the rifs the combat suits and webbing are so different and cool.

Simply the polar opposite of Western kit and unique.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Immortal said:

Do love the russian gear; much like the rifs the combat suits and webbing are so different and cool.

Simply the polar opposite of Western kit and unique.

Indeed, our squad is slowly becoming the anticryest :P

the thing i like about the russian stuff is its very comfy and well thought out, surprisingly so.

1 minute ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Indeed, our squad is slowly becoming the anticryest :P 

the thing i like about the russian stuff is its very comfy and well thought out, surprisingly so. 

lol :lol:

My team mate who is a member on here wears all Rusky kit and he's mad for it. Says the same thing, he'd wear it everyday if he could. 

He sports a SR-3 Vikhr and very nice it is too. I'm going to go for a Vintorez when funds allow... for now I sometimes run my GHK AK74UN. Love it. it's just awesome and tiny with a big punch.

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, Immortal said:

lol :lol:

My team mate who is a member on here wears all Rusky kit and he's mad for it. Says the same thing, he'd wear it everyday if he could. 

He sports a SR-3 Vikhr and very nice it is too. I'm going to go for a Vintorez when funds allow... for now I sometimes run my GHK AK74UN. Love it. it's just awesome and tiny with a big punch.

Oh the aksu's are a fearsome wee gun, that little jg of mine packs a lot of firepower in a package that just melts into the background once the game starts. I do wanna grab me a real nice ak at some point and get her polarstar'd because as good as the m4 shoots its a bit incongruous.

Mate of mine was the guy who got us all into the russian gear actually does wear a gorka all the time :P

23 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Only really got into digi flora as i was ordering a smersh rig and didnt want to get it confused with my mates od rig. But after seeing it in the flesh it's really nice, if perhaps a bit dark for our forests.

Digi flora has been fine for me.  Very good among brambles.

Annoyingly all the picture i have, im fiddling with shitFB_IMG_1551866716632.thumb.jpg.bab106d91fe4be21637b5a1a7b4461dc.jpg

FB_IMG_1554924226833.jpg

• Supporters
25 minutes ago, kasaran said:

, im fiddling with shitFB_IMG_1551866716632.thumb.jpg.bab106d91fe4be21637b5a1a7b4461dc.jpg

FB_IMG_1554924226833.jpg

If You Keep Playing With Your Trinket, You’ll Go Blind ___.png

Archived