Chrono FPS drop

E21A
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is there any reason other than batteries, that a chrono would read 50-100fps lower? 

I know know it’s not the guns as I’ve tested several that I know the rough FPS of. 

4 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Could be it's sensors are damaged, site i used to go to had that because of the amount of times a bb had hit the tube and shattered.

I suppose it possible, but it’s only a couple of months old and I’m very careful with it. Was reading ok last weekend, and now it’s not. 

• Supporters
43 minutes ago, E21A said:

Is there any reason other than batteries, that a chrono would read 50-100fps lower? 

I know know it’s not the guns as I’ve tested several that I know the rough FPS of. 

If the batteries are fine give the tube a wipe out as most use light gates that can misread if dusty.

Other than that sometimes they just stop working properly, it's why I use a SKAN.

2 hours ago, Samurai said:

Make sure you haven't mixed up the BBs. :)

I havent. Tested on several weights too. (Yes I changed the chrono settings each weight) 

Archived