Division 2

tasum
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
17 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Just got to World Tier 1, its like a different game 😅

Tell me about it!

My checkpoints! My checkpoints keep changing hands!

20 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Tell me about it!

My checkpoints! My checkpoints keep changing hands!

Its a bit of a pain... So I picked the recon? role as my option but cant use the gun.... what do I have to do to level up to use the function?

1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

Its a bit of a pain... So I picked the recon? role as my option but cant use the gun.... what do I have to do to level up to use the function?

34 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Should be able to switch right to it by holding Triangle/Y/Whatever key to switch weapons..

Ammo is sparse though.

Go back to white house swap to another one and swap back gives you 6 ammo. I do this before tough missions. 

WT5 tho and done every invaded mission on second hardest difficulty. Hardest isn't rewarding because you get 1 extra high end item which can still roll under max ilvl just like the other difficulties.. 

Bit bored of the content currently wish the higher difficulty had a reason other than  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not been playing too often, but just got the chatterbox, which is great fun. I'm still loving this game :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived