Division 2

tasum
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thought I'd mention that the beta left me unimpressed, but the full game is so much better than D1.

Seems a little easier to mod your weapons and the guns you start with are much more effective than the original game where you needed several mags to slow the ai down.

Well worth a look if you want something urban based a bit like Wildlands. It's a great game to play with your mates, although I still love Wildlands :)

So who is playing?

It's a bloody awesome game bud!

I agree that it's a massive improvement over the first game in pretty much every aspect.

I'm playing on Xbox - Gamertag: RMDavis 

Reached level 30 last night and managed to beat the first 'stronghold'' mission. I can see this game keeping me occupied for quite some time! 

I was disappointed I spent money on D1 when it came out. Total waste.
And played the beta, which wasn't much better.
I might pick this up when it drops to a reasonable price, but until then I just don't think it's worth the price tag 😞 

1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

I love the game but has anyone else noted that roaming AI seem to not really be on the ball with interacting with other factions, sometimes they'll be other sides of the street and not come into conflict?

Yea I've seen this they sort of have a staring match and then I try to sneak by to a bounty and they all act like I'm the boss and they need to look busy when I'm about so start engaging. 

I've noticed enemy AI can be incredibly mean. They will bunker down so you push in then spawn reinforcements and steam roll over you. 

38 minutes ago, Musica said:

Yea I've seen this they sort of have a staring match and then I try to sneak by to a bounty and they all act like I'm the boss and they need to look busy when I'm about so start engaging. 

I've noticed enemy AI can be incredibly mean. They will bunker down so you push in then spawn reinforcements and steam roll over you. 

Yeah had that also last night, rather frustrating but doesn't take much away from the game still being very good! I haven't ventured into the dark zone yet as I've been concentrating on missions but I will probably give it a shot at some point. I would hope that any DLC of sorts would open the map up larger.

Side note, how do I open seemingly hidden caches? Ive walked up to an area where it says there is a loot box but the location is for example a car... how do you open it if there isn't anything to actively open?

21 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Yeah had that also last night, rather frustrating but doesn't take much away from the game still being very good! I haven't ventured into the dark zone yet as I've been concentrating on missions but I will probably give it a shot at some point. I would hope that any DLC of sorts would open the map up larger.

Side note, how do I open seemingly hidden caches? Ive walked up to an area where it says there is a loot box but the location is for example a car... how do you open it if there isn't anything to actively open?

You sure it's not under ground? There will be a yellow arrow on the mini mapping on the item your looking for  if it's not on the same level as you i.e above in in a build or on the roof or below you in a garage or sewer.  

9 minutes ago, Musica said:

You sure it's not under ground? There will be a yellow arrow on the mini mapping on the item your looking for  if it's not on the same level as you i.e above in in a build or on the roof or below you in a garage or sewer.  

Yep 100% on the same level as me, its weird. Although near the very beginning of the game I do recall a part about a loot box being set up as a trap or did I make that up in my head?

4 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Yep 100% on the same level as me, its weird. Although near the very beginning of the game I do recall a part about a loot box being set up as a trap or did I make that up in my head?

Have you seen the loot boxes you need to shoot open hanging from trees etc? 

8 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Nope, that may be what I'm talking about if the cars had lamp posts etc above them!

Might be they look like the below. 

The%20Division%202%20Orange%20Dye%20Crat

Division-2-Dye-Orange-Crate-Locations-10

never knew about these loot boxes, you learn something new everyday. :)

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Loving this - though I was a HUGE Division 1 fan.

I've had to Two-tone my M4 as I don't have UKARA in the game yet...

yhfkAzA.jpg

PSN Username is L3wisD if anyone else is a PlayStation agent.

12 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Loving this - though I was a HUGE Division 1 fan.

I've had to Two-tone my M4 as I don't have UKARA in the game yet...

yhfkAzA.jpg

PSN Username is L3wisD if anyone else is a PlayStation agent.

Ew to the two tone and PSN.

PC player here. 

• Supporters
On 09/04/2019 at 15:54, Musica said:

Ew to the two tone and PSN.

PC player here. 

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm playing Div 2 and loving it! Just got to World Tier 1 and it's Just. Got. Interesting!

All I'll say is that if you aren't into the Endgame yet, don't panic about gear sets or perks too much. It all changes when you hit level 30/WT1

41 minutes ago, Lozart said:

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm playing Div 2 and loving it! Just got to World Tier 1 and it's Just. Got. Interesting!

All I'll say is that if you aren't into the Endgame yet, don't panic about gear sets or perks too much. It all changes when you hit level 30/WT1

WT5 here just 1 item away from full 500ilvl gear. Starting to worry about gear sets but they nerfed crit so weapon dmg seems to be the only builds people are running. 

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Musica said:

WT5 here just 1 item away from full 500ilvl gear. Starting to worry about gear sets but they nerfed crit so weapon dmg seems to be the only builds people are running. 

I hear the way to go right now is blue and green mods rather than the high tier weapons!

3 minutes ago, Lozart said:

I hear the way to go right now is blue and green mods rather than the high tier weapons!

yea the high end mods need too much skillpower to activate them so people run low level mods so they get the boost from them.

I think they roll a second character and and transfer via the stash. 

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Musica said:

yea the high end mods need too much skillpower to activate them so people run low level mods so they get the boost from them.

I think they roll a second character and and transfer via the stash. 

Yep, mod farming in the Dark Zone with a second character.

I prefer to just...you know...play the game.

9 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Yep, mod farming in the Dark Zone with a second character.

I prefer to just...you know...play the game.

Me too. I don't think it's intentional from the developers so they will balance the mods eventually I think.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived