LMG's Which One?

Guest VeniVidiVici
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 05/04/2019 at 16:09, VeniVidiVici said:

Wow thanks for the help guys. I'll Look into the TM Mk46 and maybe a LCT RPK or RPD. Do you know anything about LCT in general

I have an LCT RPD, what you want to know?

G&P Stoners are probably some of the best LMGs out of the box . Proper LMG but they have select fire so you can use in buildings etc and very robust .

They are basically a V2 gearbox so easy to get parts and upgrades for if you so wish but I've always found them great from the box 

• 1 month later...
On 05/04/2019 at 13:24, Wo1f said:

There a release date or price for that yet? I’m expecting it to be stupid in the £700+ range 

I saw a comment that the TM will be around the 1200 mark?! But don't quote me on that tho

3 hours ago, JellyBelly1669 said:

I saw a comment that the TM will be around the 1200 mark?! But don't quote me on that tho

Really?! They can keep that for sure.

• Supporters

For ease of adapting get 429 👍

Tor pure sex appeal get the stoner 😍

OR for whatthefuckery ! Get a chainsaw (like mine) 🤣

7222C5E9-3CE6-44E7-B286-D97FE74D161B.jpeg

8 hours ago, Wo1f said:

Really?! They can keep that for sure.

😂 Yup, wait till they come up second hand for like 600 😉

13 hours ago, JellyBelly1669 said:

😂 Yup, wait till they come up second hand for like 600 😉

Even then... second hand mk46 or literally brand new anything else. Being airsoft it’s not like it even has an advantage. I could buy a couple of high caps for my delta custom and be in the same boat for firepower. They should have made the new knights armament LMG. 

If you want to dip your toe into the world of LMGs without breaking the bank. Go for an A&K MK43, only 230 euros from San Marino Softairgames Its almost half the price then it is over here. 

Its not the best performer, but its damn cheap and milsim compliant. 

4 hours ago, Asomodai said:

If you want to dip your toe into the world of LMGs without breaking the bank. Go for an A&K MK43, only 230 euros from San Marino Softairgames Its almost half the price then it is over here. 

Its not the best performer, but its damn cheap and milsim compliant.

Have you got a link to that? 

Cheers 

On 12/05/2019 at 11:58, Druid799 said:

For ease of adapting get 429 👍

Tor pure sex appeal get the stoner 😍

OR for whatthefuckery ! Get a chainsaw (like mine) 🤣

7222C5E9-3CE6-44E7-B286-D97FE74D161B.jpeg

Loving the utterly useless red dot. 

• Supporters
18 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Loving the utterly useless red dot. 

Of course whole point of it  ! 👍 

I’ve actually had players come up to me giving it the “bro that scope won’t work as it is on it ! You need a higher riser to see over the shield ” 😳

😱OMG ! You don’t say ! 😱

”hello ! It got a fecking big hello kitty face covered in ‘blood splatter’ on the front of it and no stock so you couldn’t aim with it even if you wanted too !”🤦‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Of course whole point of it  ! 👍 

I’ve actually had players come up to me giving it the “bro that scope won’t work as it is on it ! You need a higher riser to see over the shield ” 😳

😱OMG ! You don’t say ! 😱

”hello ! It got a fecking big hello kitty face covered in ‘blood splatter’ on the front of it and no stock so you couldn’t aim with it even if you wanted too !”🤦‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tbf there's a chap i see about regularly has enough risers to go over that, i'm not even joking last i saw the dot must have been nearly a foot off the bore.

Rest of us just have to make do with a few inches.

On 14/05/2019 at 21:53, Adolf Hamster said:

Rest of us just have to make do with a few inches.

Your poor Mrs :D  

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Your poor Mrs :D  

i'm a hamster, a few inches is MASSIVE for my species....

that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it :ph34r:

I'd definitely recommend the A&K M249, not had any issues with mine so far and it's got a fair range and accuracy about it.

Guest VeniVidiVici
On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 03:38, EvilMonkee said:

I have an LCT RPD, what you want to know?

I've heard that a LCT guns need a new motor pretty desperately when you get them. Is that true?

Not had an issue with my LCTs and I have had a few.  People just like to moan and/or tinker.

9 hours ago, VeniVidiVici said:

I've heard that a LCT guns need a new motor pretty desperately when you get them. Is that true?

Nah. I abuse the shit outta my LCT AKM and it’s been fine. Spirit of a real AK 😉

Guest VeniVidiVici
9 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Not had an issue with my LCTs and I have had a few.  People just like to moan and/or tinker.

Is there any part that is highly recommended when or just after purchasing the gun, or in the long term?

The LCT Sr-3m I purchased and posted recently shoots 330 with a 2fps variation, good trigger response on a7.4 lipo. I can't fault the gearbox and if I wasn't going to change it completely I'd leave well alone.

my well used LCT AKM just has parts replaced when they wear out (which hasn't happened yet after 33,000 bbs) so I got bored and changed stuff anyway because I can't help myself.

Unless you get unlucky I would say you can't go wrong with LCT as a manufacturer, 

dont need an LCT vss vintorez, really want one 

dont need an LCT 9.5 key mod AK, really want one

dont need an LCT G3A3, really want one

really don't need an LCT PKP, really, really, really want one and so do you if you want any kind of support weapon

Guest VeniVidiVici
19 hours ago, osteoshot said:

The LCT Sr-3m I purchased and posted recently shoots 330 with a 2fps variation, good trigger response on a7.4 lipo. I can't fault the gearbox and if I wasn't going to change it completely I'd leave well alone.

my well used LCT AKM just has parts replaced when they wear out (which hasn't happened yet after 33,000 bbs) so I got bored and changed stuff anyway because I can't help myself.

Unless you get unlucky I would say you can't go wrong with LCT as a manufacturer, 

dont need an LCT vss vintorez, really want one 

dont need an LCT 9.5 key mod AK, really want one

dont need an LCT G3A3, really want one

really don't need an LCT PKP, really, really, really want one and so do you if you want any kind of support weapon

Thanks for the info

Archived