Interest in Klass vector?

buellagan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi don't know where this should be but was just putting some hocks out if anyone would be intrested in a Klass vector had loads spent on it and it's about a year old seeing also what people will offer?

image.jpeg

• Head Moderator
21 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

@L3wisD @Jedi_Master Shouldnt this be in the Appraisals section?

Yes, moved.

1 hour ago, SgtTalbert said:

Whats the make?

It’s a Krytac, you can see the octopus anti-tamper label in the VERY POOR photo lol

20 hours ago, buellagan said:

Hi don't know where this should be but was just putting some hocks out if anyone would be intrested in a Klass vector had loads spent on it and it's about a year old seeing also what people will offer?

image.jpeg

Personally, I’d take all the extras off and sell them separately, typically Airsoft guns are worth 60% of their new value, and any modifications, unless carried out and verified by a well known tech, will devalue it in afraid

48 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

It’s a Krytac, you can see the octopus anti-tamper label in the VERY POOR photo lol

Personally, I’d take all the extras off and sell them separately, typically Airsoft guns are worth 60% of their new value, and any modifications, unless carried out and verified by a well known tech, will devalue it in afraid

Cool thanks.

I actually preferred the Ares..

3 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

Cool thanks.

I actually preferred the Ares..

Really? Looks terrible, different dimensions to the RS, no ejection port, impossible to get spares.

I sold mine very quickly lol

8 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Really? Looks terrible, different dimensions to the RS, no ejection port, impossible to get spares.

I sold mine very quickly lol

I used it for a 30min game, I just felt it shot better than my friends Krytac.

Yes, I had heard about spares and the mags were a bit finiky but I enjoyed it

Archived