Rarity over Need/Practicality.

Asomodai
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

25 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

I was just following your lead with the KSG, as that wasn't his either 😉 

Fudgsticals. 

17 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Hate to be that guy, but you sure those arent airsoft meters? A ~1j gun even yeeting .4's shouldnt be making it to 80m unless it's sending them to orbit along the way.

However i wont deny a tm pistol on heavy ammo absolutely will put the wind up a surprising number of rifles.

To be fair my fully upgraded flat hopped MP5 is making at least 80 metres on .28's

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters
1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Nope, measured them myself with a range finder, then paced to confirm

A farmers field at the back of @Dan1712’s place has some strategic trees and hedges.

60m, 65m, 80m and 100m exact distances 

Fair enough, maybe i'm working the opposite to the standard, my airsoft meter must be longer than an actual meter :P

i know my hicapa makes some fantastic long range shots, but i've never actually paced them, all i care about is being able to shoot further than the other guy :P

13 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Fair enough, maybe i'm working the opposite to the standard, my airsoft meter must be longer than an actual meter :P

i know my hicapa makes some fantastic long range shots, but i've never actually paced them, all i care about is being able to shoot further than the other guy :P

I'm afraid RDB is right about the standard fnx. It blew my socks off to get it to shoot like that straight out of the box without touching a thing

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I had my heart set on a Type97B. But I just cant hit that buy button as it is quite a bit of money, despite it probably being a reliable rifle, I am worried about spares availability on something which is almost completely proprietary. 

Should stop watching Predator as I have a hankering for a M16A3... The new F2000 with ETU is still calling me too. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Asomodai

Was just about to put up two classified ads for a Real Sword type 97B and a TM G18C. then I did a quick search on the forum and found this post  Thought I would post here first to see if you are still interested in either of the two guns.

On 29/08/2019 at 18:05, Delhas said:

Hi Asomodai

Was just about to put up two classified ads for a Real Sword type 97B and a TM G18C. then I did a quick search on the forum and found this post  Thought I would post here first to see if you are still interested in either of the two guns.

Hey mate. 

I actually bought a T97 recently brand new, unfortunately it appears that it has been lost my GLS in Germany. So at the moment my money is tied up in that. I can buy a new T97b for not much more then the price you posted yours at, so I will likely go with that. 

Cheers!

Archived