Rarity over Need/Practicality.

Asomodai
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

4 hours ago, Asomodai said:

I have emailed them, but no reply so far! 

I have just picked up an A&K M60 to scratch my LMG itch. I couldn't say no to 238 euros. Its almost double the price in the UK! 

Where from?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Damn. Pkm and pkp both out of stock and not much cheaper

12 minutes ago, kasaran said:

Damn. Pkm and pkp both out of stock and not much cheaper

@Asomodai are these legit?!

6 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

Seems to be. The other San Marino stores had similar prices but they sold out. 

I have bought from the store before and have no reason to disbelieve them.

41 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Seems to be. The other San Marino stores had similar prices but they sold out. 

I have bought from the store before and have no reason to disbelieve them.

Interesting. They have a few A&K items that have long been discontinued in other places. Thanks for linking.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/04/2019 at 17:21, kasaran said:

Where from?

On 20/04/2019 at 19:09, Dentonboy said:

Interesting. They have a few A&K items that have long been discontinued in other places. Thanks for linking.

On 20/04/2019 at 18:19, Dentonboy said:

Just received mine and is totally legit. Havent had a chance to test it out beyond making sure the gearbox cycles, but its certainly a hefty bit of kit. Going to change over to Deans and change the Hop unit to an Airsoft Pro one tomorrow and go to town next skirmish. 

For 236 euros this is worth it for the base metals alone. IMG_20190429_191149.thumb.jpg.54ea744170ed93a3761622592111552c.jpg

3 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Just received mine and is totally legit. Havent had a chance to test it out beyond making sure the gearbox cycles, but its certainly a hefty bit of kit. Going to change over to Deans and change the Hop unit to an Airsoft Pro one tomorrow and go to town next skirmish. 

For 236 euros this is worth it for the base metals alone. IMG_20190429_191149.thumb.jpg.54ea744170ed93a3761622592111552c.jpg

How much was postage?!

8 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

How much was postage?!

25/30 euros, I cant remember at the moment. Had an Air nozzle, gearbox spring set and silencer adapter delivered as well. 

Coming back to this as I have another decent pay day. Now looking at the following. 

Real Sword T97 or T97B

TM AA12

Silverback SRS

E&C M16A3 with M203

F2000 Hunter with ETU. 

Also looking at more pistols. 

TM M93r AEP

TM HK45 and compensator go for John Wick 1 loadout with the KSG. 

TM Glock 18C for full auto

Dat new EMG/SAI JW 2011 thing. 

My current bolt action has had the kinks worked out of it. I do love the play style though so the SRS is up there, though its not particularly rare or hard to get. I can get good deals on the M16A3 (I havent got a grenade launcher equipped rifle) and the F2000 with Hunter scope. 

Saw a TM AA12 in action the other day which looked fricken awesome. 

Real Sword is still the best Bullpup out there. I still prefer the look of the standard T97, but the T97b is rarer. 

out of that list it would be the real sword for me. As for pistols... the john wick 2011. I love Tm pistols, but if you already have a couple, there's no harm in something really cool. If it was your only skirmishing pistol then TM always.

TM AA12 is loads of fun, but is weirdly very heavy, yet feels very plasticky, and fires with a horrible, horrible spring twang

2 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Coming back to this as I have another decent pay day. Now looking at the following. 

Real Sword T97 or T97B

TM AA12

Silverback SRS

E&C M16A3 with M203

F2000 Hunter with ETU. 

Also looking at more pistols. 

TM M93r AEP

TM TK45 and compensator go for John Wick 1 loadout with the KSG. 

TM Glock 18C for full auto

My current bolt action has had the kinks worked out of it. I do love the play style though so the SRS is up there, though its not particularly rare or hard to get. I can get good deals on the M16A3 (I havent got a grenade launcher equipped rifle) and the F2000 with Hunter scope. 

Real Sword is still the best Bullpup out there. I still prefer the look of the standard T97, but the T97b is rarer. 

Can do you a good deal on a G&P M16/M203 with 2 X 40mm G&P shells...

8 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

TM AA12 is loads of fun, but is weirdly very heavy, yet feels very plasticky, and fires with a horrible, horrible spring twang

My main weapon is a TM Famas. Plastic fantastic isn't something I am deterred by 😉

3 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

Can do you a good deal on a G&P M16/M203 with 2 X 40mm G&P shells...

The E&C I can get for about 200 which is a pretty good price as it 🙂 it would have to be lower then that to be considered. 🙂

53 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

My main weapon is a TM Famas. Plastic fantastic isn't something I am deterred by 😉

Itis a fun gun.Have you considered the FNX from TM as a pistol? It is definitely the best performing pistol I’ve ever owned, buy a long way. So much so I’m reluctant to modify it at all 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Completely standard, it will hop 0.4’s to a real world 80m, and body target accuracy to about 65-70m

3 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Itis a fun gun.Have you considered the FNX from TM as a pistol? It is definitely the best performing pistol I’ve ever owned, buy a long way. So much so I’m reluctant to modify it at all 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Completely standard, it will hop 0.4’s to a real world 80m, and body target accuracy to about 65-70m

The FNX looks nice. But nothing springs out to me about it. I guess I have no association with it 🙂

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I guess I have no association with it 🙂

I've got no association with Demi Moore, but I'd still have a crack at it 😉.

you know your gonna end up with one, you've got nearly everything else lol 😜

4 hours ago, Asomodai said:

TM HK45 and compensator go for John Wick 1 loadout with the KSG. 

As you probably know (as I'm guessing you're a fan?), in JW1 he uses a P30L with a custom compensator - I think you'd have to put a lot of work into an HK45 to make it come close to the movie gun.

Whereas, your other JW related choice is available as a direct copy  - complete with TTI licensing. 
Keep an eye on BZTactical, as they've got a deal with Evike to import their stuff now and I know they have some on the way soon 😉 

P.s. - If you go for JW1, then you have to get the SRS as well 😄 

13 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

As you probably know (as I'm guessing you're a fan?), in JW1 he uses a P30L with a custom compensator - I think you'd have to put a lot of work into an HK45 to make it come close to the movie gun.

Whereas, your other JW related choice is available as a direct copy  - complete with TTI licensing. 
Keep an eye on BZTactical, as they've got a deal with Evike to import their stuff now and I know they have some on the way soon 😉 

P.s. - If you go for JW1, then you have to get the SRS as well 😄 

Looking for more of a vague impression then outright copy as I know it could get expensive! HK45 with the compensator Is as far as I'd care. 

Technically it wasnt "his" SRS 😉

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Team mate has one (I’d love one) I can confirm the grin factor from using one is huge ! Yes it’s ‘just’ a three barrelled AEG BUT it’s just such bloody good fun to use ! 😂 

• Supporters
15 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Hate to be that guy, but you sure those arent airsoft meters? A ~1j gun even yeeting .4's shouldnt be making it to 80m unless it's sending them to orbit along the way.

However i wont deny a tm pistol on heavy ammo absolutely will put the wind up a surprising number of rifles.

12 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Hate to be that guy, but you sure those arent airsoft meters? A ~1j gun even yeeting .4's shouldnt be making it to 80m unless it's sending them to orbit along the way.

However i wont deny a tm pistol on heavy ammo absolutely will put the wind up a surprising number of rifles.

Nope, measured them myself with a range finder, then paced to confirm

A farmers field at the back of @Dan1712’s place has some strategic trees and hedges.

60m, 65m, 80m and 100m exact distances 

Archived