Shell Ejecting W700 Super 9 Spring Sniper - can I use Brass Shells?

Shade
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have recently had the pleasure of acquiring a W700 Super X9 SWAT spring sniper. (Variation of the Super 9, with weaver rails, shortened barrel and no front iron sight)

This sniper as all it's owners know is unique - it can load shells with BB's in them like many revolvers, and ejects them when bolt-feeding new rounds. These shells are plastic, but there are other shells of the same size and dimensions made of brass for gas revolvers and other airsoft guns. My question is if anybody knows if they're compatible with the Super 9 instead of using the standard plastic ones.

Not only are they more robust but they are simply more satisfying to handle, and can make a difference in a tacticool loadout. I just don't want to hinder the gun's performance or cause damage to it.

And yes, I will skirmish with shell mode and not the stick magazine mode. This is a novelty sniper after all.

1 minute ago, Mad Rag said:

very sad that you bought this @Shade haha very sad indeed

Umm?

I bought this as a novelty, it's arrived and works extremely well and is satisfying to use. Not sure what you're sorry about lol.

@Shade cuz i was going to buy it lol. knew i was chancing it with it being the last one hah. i meant i am very sad i should mention 

Archived