Hi all

Too0ld
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Like many it seems I've been checking this forum out for a while and now I'm thoroughly commited to this amazing new hobby I thought I'd join up and get more involved!

I got back into airsoft in November and this site has been an invaluable resource. When I say back into airsoft, I'm talking 20 years so you could imagine my amazement in how thing have developed since. I have been a bit daft and spent a small fortune but it's been worth it so far.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi

Welcome back and welcome to the forum.

Cheers

G

• Moderators

Welcome,

Where are your sites you aim / play at? :) 

1 hour ago, djben9 said:

Welcome,

Where are your sites you aim / play at? :) 

I’m based in West Yorkshire and so far I’ve tried Kill House and Halo Mill, really looking forward to getting to some outdoor places but it seems a lot of them advertise through Facebook. I don’t do social media at all (other than hobby forums like this) so it can be a bit frustrating trying to find out what’s available and when. I’ve been to Urban Airsoft a few times and they advertise Fear Masters so hoping to give that a go soon. 

Archived