Hampshire/Berkshire

srjamiecl
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

I'm new to airsoft and have just bought my first gun, buzzing to get out and play!

There are a few people I know who are hopefully going to take up airsoft too.

Are there many players on here that are based around the Hampshire/Berkshire area? Would be great to meet a few more like minded people to play with.

I dont mind going on my own, but it would be better if I could meet up with others 👍

hello, I'm sure there are a few in the area that you might bump into over time. for me personally I may be at gunman Eversley this weekend although I won't be able to confirm that until later in the week.

There’s Bomb Dump near Andover, meant to be a great site 

• 4 weeks later...

My friends and I live around reading/wokingham and we play at Gunman (Eversley) and Red Alert (Thatcham/Newbury).

Both very well run sites with friendly staff and good grounds with decent and friendly regulars. Walk on or hire is available at both.  

Gunman do a skirmish weekend normally in the first weekend of the month and a film sim weekend in the middle weekend of the month, either at their Alpha or Bravo sites (Gunman Eversley has two sites).

Red Alert do a single day skirmish every weekend, alternating between Saturday and Sunday.

Gunman have a skirmish event this weekend with plenty of spaces left if your free this weekend. 

Hope to see you there some time.

-Sharpe

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Archived