Good starter weapon?

phantom2755
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking at getting into airsoft a bit more, in the process of buying the kit at the moment but I am unsure of what weapon/s I should be buying. I am new and looking for something reasonably priced, any suggestions would be nice, just something flexible and good for beginners.

• Head Moderator

As mentioned in your new player introduction, you are under 18 so you will not be buying any airsoft guns.  Getting an adult to buy one and gift it to you is fine.

Would recommend an AEG to start with, plenty of choice depending on your budget.  Have a read of all the pinned (sticky) posts in each section, plenty of good advice,  start here:

9 hours ago, phantom2755 said:

Looking at getting into airsoft a bit more, in the process of buying the kit at the moment but I am unsure of what weapon/s I should be buying. I am new and looking for something reasonably priced, any suggestions would be nice, just something flexible and good for beginners.

You mentioned in your first post that you would be gifted a RIF from your cousin. So why are you saying you are going to purchase one? 

• Supporters

sounds like a slip of the tongue so to speak, obviously the op is using one of the obvious loopholes to get a Rif, personally I've no issues with that, so long as the op is sensible about its use/storage/transportation.

2 hours ago, Asomodai said:

You mentioned in your first post that you would be gifted a RIF from your cousin. So why are you saying you are going to purchase one? 

Yes but only to use until I have bought a weapon of my own, sorry if I missed that out in my previous post.

12 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

As mentioned in your new player introduction, you are under 18 so you will not be buying any airsoft guns.  Getting an adult to buy one and gift it to you is fine.

Would recommend an AEG to start with, plenty of choice depending on your budget.  Have a read of all the pinned (sticky) posts in each section, plenty of good advice,  start here:

I will check that out now, and yes I meant getting an adult to purchase one for me, sorry for not clarifying.

ICS sportline m4 is the best starter m4 in my opinion. Have a look on fire-support

Archived