Springer Sniper Rifle

Mad Rag
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey Guys,

Has any one or does any one use a springed sniper rifle i have seen one that is very reasonably priced.  site says its 370 fps and reaches 100m.  Its coming with a scope and bi-pod.

Cheers 

Dale 

14 minutes ago, Mad Rag said:

Hey Guys,

Has any one or does any one use a springed sniper rifle i have seen one that is very reasonably priced.  site says its 370 fps and reaches 100m.  Its coming with a scope and bi-pod.

Cheers 

Dale 

More like 100 feet. No chance its reaching out to 100metres. 

28 minutes ago, Solly4568 said:

how much is the whole package 😁

From what i can tell the base gun is W700 SUPER 9 . Im not sure of the scope and Bi-pod. its a special package as there is only one left its £89.99

27 minutes ago, E21A said:

The site is lying 

very well might be 

24 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

More like 100 feet. No chance its reaching out to 100metres. 

it does say 100m but i dont know what truth there is to it 

if you would like something similar have a look at the cm701 from Taiwan gun. VSR compatible for when you do get around to upgrading it and currently only £70. I'm sure that you could pick up a cheap basic scope from Amazon for less than £20.

https://www.taiwangun.com/en/spring/cm-701b-cyma

just remember that pretty much every bolt action rifle will need upgrading to perform well and even then 100m is a long shot that is simply not possible by most rifles within this countries FPS limits. there are exceptions of course but they are generally a bit of a work of art.

Was it from AirsoftWorld?

If it was then coincidentally I just bought it, (sorry) so will be reviewing it in detail as I have seen no skirmish reviews or videos so far

All my local sites are relatively small so it's power is suitable, but I mostly got it as a novelty - these models are rare nowadays.

On 01/04/2019 at 21:30, Shade said:

Was it from AirsoftWorld?

If it was then coincidentally I just bought it, (sorry) so will be reviewing it in detail as I have seen no skirmish reviews or videos so far

All my local sites are relatively small so it's power is suitable, but I mostly got it as a novelty - these models are rare nowadays.

I hate you lol 

Archived