Spectre M4 Threaded Barrel / Barrel Extension

Leader Bee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right guys, so I wanted somethign a bit different and decided to go for a Spectre M4 for CQB. They seemed to be out of stock EVERYWHERE but I eventually managed to get hold of one from Tiger Airsoft in china.

I want to use a tracer unit with the gun but the stock gun doesn't have a threaded barrel.

I've found an upgrade which would be perfect for what I need; Here: https://www.airsoftgi.com/product/Echo-1-Spectre-Rapid-Deployment-Pistol-RDP-Barrel-Extension-Adapter-20180/

Looks cheap enough I thought, then realised shipping would cost up to $70

My question is if anybody knows where I can get one of these or something that will do the same job for a not so ridiculous price? I don't mind having to import but because it's already quite a niche gun i'm having trouble finding anywhere that stocks them.

• 2 years later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.