New S&T PPSH-41

Shootin Aces
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

🤢

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

1 hour ago, Shootin Aces said:

Once I get my UKARA am I right in saying it can come off? People have told me to just do it now, no one cares etc. but want to stick to the rules 😂

I would say (almost) nobody cares as it is only you who will be in trouble if you get stopped before you have a valid defense in place.

Not the people who don't care... and the ones who do care will be the ones stopping you. 👍

Can we have that sick in the mouth GIF reaction now please?

More for the fact someone bought something from bbguns....

42 minutes ago, Shootin Aces said:

Only place that sold a S&T and all got to start somewhere, I've not got time to get a UKARA as of yet 

Bespoke Airsoft and Airsoft zone have the Ppsh. 

19 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Bespoke Airsoft and Airsoft zone have the Ppsh. 

Yeah OnlyBBGuns was cheaper than airsoft Zones PPSH, I wasn't aware of Bespoke Airsoft till now? But thank you 👌🏻🙂

3 hours ago, Shootin Aces said:

Only place that sold a S&T and all got to start somewhere, I've not got time to get a UKARA as of yet 

This begs the question, if you can’t play once a month for 3 months, why buy a IF/RIF

• Supporters

It's 3 games in less than 12 months, you become eligible for VCRA defence after the 2 month point (if the 3 games at a site with public liability are complete).  Again yet another good reason to research in places with good info like this before making a purchase.  Btw I'm posting this largely for the benefit of the lurkers, this isn't a personal attack we all have to learn stuff.

"How do players become members of an approved game site and eligible to buy RIF's?

The games site has to record you as a member and preferably issue you with a membership card.

To qualify as an airsoft skirmisher you must be a regular player at that game site having attended not less than 3 times in not less than 2 months and no more than 12 months."

26 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

It's 3 games in less than 12 months, you become eligible for VCRA defence after the 2 month point (if the 3 games at a site with public liability are complete).  Again yet another good reason to research in places with good info like this before making a purchase.  Btw I'm posting this largely for the benefit of the lurkers, this isn't a personal attack we all have to learn stuff.

"How do players become members of an approved game site and eligible to buy RIF's?

The games site has to record you as a member and preferably issue you with a membership card.

To qualify as an airsoft skirmisher you must be a regular player at that game site having attended not less than 3 times in not less than 2 months and no more than 12 months."

No that's ok man, I appreciate it, I would have made the purchase either way, I just read that on the UKARA website, but knowing my luck I read it wrong, have more hope of getting one now I guess or at least working my way to one

7 minutes ago, Shootin Aces said:

No that's ok man, I appreciate it, I would have made the purchase either way, I just read that on the UKARA website, but knowing my luck I read it wrong, have more hope of getting one now I guess or at least working my way to one

Just make sure you're playing at the same site for the games to count. Some sites use a register to check attendance, some use receipts and others make you have a form signed each game to get your UKARA. As long as your 3rd game is in the 3rd month you'll get it.

10 hours ago, Immortal said:

Just make sure you're playing at the same site for the games to count. Some sites use a register to check attendance, some use receipts and others make you have a form signed each game to get your UKARA. As long as your 3rd game is in the 3rd month you'll get it.

They have to be UKARA registered as well, if I'm not mistaken? 

Archived