TM NGRS 416 modifications, advice needed

DiceyRicey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Gents,

Relative newbie looking for technical advice please......

Tokyo marui TM NGRS 416 delta custom modifications?

I'm wondering about modifications (apart from the deans conversion) that people would recommend, I'm very aware I don't want to lose the TM "magic"

• How about a Prometheus tight bore barrel, maple leaf omega nub and 50 degree yellow rubber?

cheers

Only things bar deans I personally would do is have a mosfet installed, a lot of people manage to lock the gear box up by not doing a complete trigger pull and the fet would alleviate this. You don't need to do anything else until something breaks. a tightbore is not worth it at all.

• Supporters

Agree 100% with both L3wisD and clumpyedge ,

but I’d also say to counter the need for a mosfet , If you’ve got crappy trigger discipline then sort it out , learn to pull the trigger properly ! 😉

Get in touch with Richard at eagle six, Just got the TM Devgru and had the deans,upgraded spring and hop up done. Really helpful and knows his stuff.

4 hours ago, DiceyRicey said:

Cheers guys, thought stock would be OK.......

Stock is fine. Fet and Spring are just nice to have, deans connectors are just to avoid having to use shitty proprietary batteries and move on to using LIPO's which IMO should be pretty much standard these days. the low FPS means nothing on a stock recoil/TM platform you can still out perform a fair amount of guns with your one stock.

Archived