Nuprol shotguns

Blackbeard01
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What's the thoughts on the newish nuprol shotguns, Sierra storm I think is the name of the range. I love that they have gone with loads of variants with different stocks and combinations of rail set ups. It means there will be a style for everyone but upgrades in the future will be no proprietary between them, definitely a step in the right direction imo but what do you guys think? 

• Supporters

I've yet to see (from a trusted source), a positive comment about ANY nuprol branded kit.

i suppose if we're all bashing nuprol, means we're leaving W.E. alone 😏lol

26 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I've yet to see (from a trusted source), a positive comment about ANY nuprol branded kit.

i suppose if we're all bashing nuprol, means we're leaving W.E. alone 😏lol

Tbh, I've only every used the green gas they do which was fine, it's almost certainly a brand but I've heard good things about the m4s they do? 

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, Blackbeard01 said:

Tbh, I've only every used the green gas they do which was fine, it's almost certainly a brand but I've heard good things about the m4s they do? 

My understanding is that everything they "MAKE" is actually a rebrand of someone else's kit, usually at the cheaper end of the spectrum, even their m4's 😏

• Supporters

Would put money on it being either a Cyma 370 or a double eagle tactical full stock .

Archived