Stock

Keccott1610
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Keccott1610 said:

Your funny 

Yes i know I am , but to be honest bud your post just looks like another classic example of a “someone please spoon feed me the answer I’m looking for !” Post .

Out of curiosity I looked to see what your gun is as I didn’t actually know what it was , and I discovered it’s an M4 , An M4 FFS ! The most populist gun in Airsofting there must be literally hundreds of variations of it and possibly thousands of ‘bolt ons’ for it so yea you may think I’m being shitty posting a disguised google search link suggesting you look for the answer but really bud ? 

20 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Yes i know I am , but to be honest bud your post just looks like another classic example of a “someone please spoon feed me the answer I’m looking for !” Post .

Out of curiosity I looked to see what your gun is as I didn’t actually know what it was , and I discovered it’s an M4 , An M4 FFS ! The most populist gun in Airsofting there must be literally hundreds of variations of it and possibly thousands of ‘bolt ons’ for it so yea you may think I’m being shitty posting a disguised google search link suggesting you look for the answer but really bud ? 

Careful, we will have another Facebook rant on our hands

• Supporters

😉

B892D535-4474-4DAF-B046-5A868CE49935.jpeg

Archived