Modify Flat hop and bucking with ZCI barrel

MagpieTactical
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Was wondering if anyone has tried this or could give comment on the Hard Modify Flat hop bucking and nub.

Plan to use it with my ZCI barrel in a stock plastic G&G hop unit using 0.25g BBs. 

Gun shoots 328FPS on 0.2g

I want to just get a little bit more range than I do using the stock green bucking with the 0.25s,  but cant be arsed with modifying parts. So looking at this as a simple fit without modification.

Thanks in advance 

Wouldn’t go with a hard bucking personally, this country is warm enough to warrant it. 

Consider a maple leaf macaron and omega nub. It’s the setup I have in my G&G ( plus Prowin hop) and I don’t struggle with range. 

I will have a look at that combo.  Is the bucking ready to go as a flat hop?

Edit. Having just looked at it I see they have a different shape to the mound and the nub.

What degree do you use E21A?

Guest Yukarin

If its for an AEG, go for 50 degrees. It will stiffen up a bit too during winter time so best to go for a soft rubber.

1 hour ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

I will have a look at that combo.  Is the bucking ready to go as a flat hop?

Edit. Having just looked at it I see they have a different shape to the mound and the nub.

What degree do you use E21A?

Bucking is ready to go but isn’t quite a flat hop, has a contact patch rather than the usual bump like other buckings, the nub is concave so wraps around the BB. 

Im using 50 at the moment, will switch over to 60 in the summer most likely. 

Archived