Thoughts on the cyma P90???

Blackbeard01
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I'm looking at picking up a cyma P90 as the title suggests. Is it worth the money?? I'm gonna be putting a new motor in it so is the gear box up to it? Ideally I'd like to hear from people with experience rather than straight up cyma hate but equally I'd like to know if it's a bad gun before I buy it. Anything really is appreciated if course

Use the forum search as there has been a couple of threads on the CYMA P90 recently which answers all of your questions. 

47 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Use the forum search as there has been a couple of threads on the CYMA P90 recently which answers all of your questions. 

I've already had a look but there doesn't seem to be that much and everything seems to be pretty vague 

The consensus is its shite but no one listens. You get what you pay for its cheap for a reason. None of the p90s are that good and the high end ones for the money youd be over paying for moderate performance compared to other models like the evo or arp9. 

1 hour ago, Blackbeard01 said:

I've already had a look but there doesn't seem to be that much and everything seems to be pretty vague 

I really don't agree with that, there is lots of information in those threads. Consensus is that they are only worth it if you gut it and replace pretty much all the internals. 

Archived