Rear Sling Adapter for TM M4 Sopmod?

Philby21
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

Now taken delivery of my TM M4 Sopmod and I have to say that it is a thing of beauty, not had chance to skirmish it yet as waiting for more mags to arrive.

I posted another thread about sling recommendations and although most of those were for 2 point I do quite like using my current cheap and cheerful bungee single point - so now I'm looking for a half decent rear sling mount that fits the sopmod, anyone any ideas?

(trying to avoid the ridiculously expensive TM one!)

Thanks,

Phil

• Head Moderator

Or just buy the TM one, it is perfect for a TM gun after all.

• Supporters

I use one of these on my Sopmod and on my 416 and did have one on my socom for a good while too .

https://www.opticsplanet.com/blackhawk-ar-15-m4-storm-sling-adapter-black-71sa05bk.html

and before you ask no I didn’t get them from here (can’t actually remember where I got them from to be honest !) I’ve got one of these ones on the sopmod and a QD one on the 416 .

• Supporters
16 hours ago, Philby21 said:

Hi guys,

Now taken delivery of my TM M4 Sopmod and I have to say that it is a thing of beauty, not had chance to skirmish it yet as waiting for more mags to arrive.

I posted another thread about sling recommendations and although most of those were for 2 point I do quite like using my current cheap and cheerful bungee single point - so now I'm looking for a half decent rear sling mount that fits the sopmod, anyone any ideas?

Thanks,

Phil

There's no 'good' budget solution; the first factory sling plates are steel and will outlast the rest of the gun.  

• Supporters
17 hours ago, Philby21 said:

Hi guys,

Thanks,

Phil

Have a look at the Magpul ASAP plate. http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/parts-c8/external-parts-c97/magpul-asap-ambidextrous-sling-attachment-point-p9441

Decent quality and fully ambidextrous for your sling.

Thanks guys, some good looking choices here but I have to admit that the BlackHawk one definitely gets my attention.  I have a friend in the US so I might have to see if he can get me one and post it over for less than the ridiculous amounts usually charged!

Otherwise it might just have to be the First Factory one 😁

Archived