CYMA M14 DMR - How To?!

Massive-Sasquatch
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello there. I have a Cyma M14 cm032, I was thinking of upping the fps and locking it to semi-auto to coincide with my site rules.

Now...

I've seen pictures and videos of other m14 which have been modded to shoot semi only. On the pics and vids it seems like they have just removed the selector switch.

Is this possible?

I don't want to break it but I hope it's as simple as that.

Thank you.

• Supporters

Yep, switch it to single and remove the selector knob (there's a little screw/pin holding it on). Leave all the selector gubbins in there just in case.

On 21/03/2019 at 17:12, Massive-Sasquatch said:

Hello there. I have a Cyma M14 cm032, I was thinking of upping the fps and locking it to semi-auto to coincide with my site rules.

Now...

I've seen pictures and videos of other m14 which have been modded to shoot semi only. On the pics and vids it seems like they have just removed the selector switch.

Is this possible?

I don't want to break it but I hope it's as simple as that.

Thank you.

I would check with the site what there requirements are for a DMR as they may require a mechanical lock to prevent the gun being able to fire full auto. just removing the selector switch wont prevent the selector mech from moving.

Archived