Hudson H9

Resistor170
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

EMG is Evike Manufacturing Group.

They licence other gun makers to use a third party’s trade marks. ASG do something similar.

A number of companies make weapons for EMG, including Armorer Works, which may be where you got WE from

12 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

EMG is Evike Manufacturing Group.

They licence other gun makers to use a third party’s trade marks. ASG do something similar.

A number of companies make weapons for EMG, including Armorer Works, which may be where you got WE from

Ah I see thanks. Yeah I just saw the file names of the pictures I saved and they say armorer works. 

http://www.armorerworks.com/airsoft/licensed/hudson-mfg/h9-series.html

• Supporters

Be warned though even if it’s the only place you can get one it may not be worth the risk buying from Evike as there record with international sales is on a par with Special Airsoft Supplies in the uk. Absolutely shocking after sales service ! basically once you’ve paid your money it really is in the lap of the Gods wether you get what you ordered OR anything at all and if you do have a problem they really don’t give a toss as your outside the US .😡

Be interesting if anything comes of this in terms of licensing, as hudson has just gone bust

7 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Be warned though even if it’s the only place you can get one it may not be worth the risk buying from Evike as there record with international sales is on a par with Special Airsoft Supplies in the uk. Absolutely shocking after sales service ! basically once you’ve paid your money it really is in the lap of the Gods wether you get what you ordered OR anything at all and if you do have a problem they really don’t give a toss as your outside the US .😡

If that's the case then I can't risk my money on it. A-holes

13 minutes ago, Immortal said:

Nice looking pistol, different.

Yup, if it’s available from anyone other than Evike I’ll be interested

• Supporters

Well gentlemen would appear there’s a lifeline for everyone interested in this weird ass looking gun  .

WE stand at an airsoft show in Taiwan .😉

6FA35D31-7F95-490A-9B84-EFEE275C46C7.jpeg

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

BZ tactical might be importing some evike stuff in the near future. I wonder if this might be something they'd bring in....

Would definitely buy from a 3rd party , they do have some very unique stuff (straight MP5 mags for starters !😍) but just would NEVER buy direct from them .🤬

I have bought a few AEG accessories and Crye stuff from Evike in the recent past and never had a problem...except for HMRC's cut this end...

There shouldn't be a problem buying items from a company and for it to arrive. That's normal.

The problems surface when an item doesn't arrive or is faulty. 

I believe that is the issue here with Evike and their lack of Customer Services for non US customers.

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

I have bought a few AEG accessories and Crye stuff from Evike in the recent past and never had a problem...except for HMRC's cut this end...

You’ve been lucky mate there’s some horrible first hand stories on some of the other forums .

12 hours ago, Druid799 said:

You’ve been lucky mate there’s some horrible first hand stories on some of the other forums .

I may well have been. Not ordered from them for a while now TBF, and it is rare that they have something I cannot source from elsewhere.

Archived