Ares amoeba AM 0-14 burst fire need help programming it

Michael Mc cotter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Bit more detail in the title mite benefit you with an answer , ‘need help’ is vague as f**k to say the least ? 😉

• Supporters

Doesn’t the amoeba already have a electronic control unit/mosfet? Can that fire 3 round burst already? 

If it doesn’t have one, you will need a MOSFET/ECU etc to do so.

35 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Doesn’t the amoeba already have a electronic control unit/mosfet? Can that fire 3 round burst already? 

If it doesn’t have one, you will need a MOSFET/ECU etc to do so.

Gun has a MOSFET but it says on net I need a program box to change it to burst they are £50 to buy

Gun has a MOSFET its says I need an ECU to change it don't Wana pay that type money just to change fire mode

2 minutes ago, Michael Mc cotter said:

Gun has a MOSFET but it says on net I need a program box to change it to burst they are £50 to buy

Gun has a MOSFET its says I need an ECU to change it don't Wana pay that type money just to change fire mode

22 hours ago, Michael Mc cotter said:
1 hour ago, Steveocee said:

You need the programming box. There is no way around it. I own 2 EFCS Amoeba's also and it is somewhat of an annoyance.

Wish I knew someone who had one as don't fancy paying £50 just to put burst fire in gun

Wish I knew someone who had one as don't fancy paying£50 just to put burst fire on the gun

18 hours ago, Michael Mc cotter said:

Wish I knew someone who had one as don't fancy paying£50 just to put burst fire on the gun

Same here. Has been the case for about 2 years now as well. Having said that, 3 round burst is probably more hassle than it's worth.

On 23/03/2019 at 19:00, osteoshot said:

I have one, where are you located?

Where are you located I have two I need programming.

just looking into buying one, would prefer not too. 

Ahhh, worth the ask, am in Lincolnshire, never get that far away.

you heard of camp Sparta in kirton

Archived