Help identify this AK

nedaso
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

I need help identifying this AK. Manufacturer is not known, price range is around €100. I'd like to find some information online as I am about to buy this weapon from a guy that does not know much about it.

spacer.png

Thanks

• Supporters

Looks like a dog ruff ICS I sold last yr at the NAE for £70 ! 😳

• Supporters

Can you read any of the “trades” on it? Does it say anything on the bottom of the pistol grip? Is it plastic/metal? Is it standard or modified?

1 hour ago, Prisce said:

Can you read any of the “trades” on it? Does it say anything on the bottom of the pistol grip? Is it plastic/metal? Is it standard or modified?

No, I only got this photo. However it looks very much like the suggested cyma 028.

Another question, what should I look into when buying the gun? its my first aeg.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, nedaso said:

No, I only got this photo. However it looks very much like the suggested cyma 028.

Another question, what should I look into when buying the gun? its my first aeg.

As a first gun, I highly recommend buying from a shop, they can show you how things work and you can try before you buy!

Once you have a little more experience, then go crazy and buy everything and anything you want as you’ll know what to look out for. 

Archived