Let's see your smg rigs

Blackbeard01
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

https://www.weapon762.com/chest-rig/1771-tmc-modular-lightweight-chest-rig-full-set.html#/12-color-ranger_green

with the inserts for smgs

https://www.weapon762.com/chest-rig/1775-tmc-multi-function-elastic-mag-insert-set.html

Your lucky it's an mp5 as more sites list compatibilty with MP5 mags.

I've picked up this combo but it was a pain to wait for it to come in stock. The stock alerts are per colour you have selected at the time as well. 

• Supporters

Belt, Viper triple MP5 mag pouch, and a couple of mags taped together side-by-side, inserted as I leave the safe zone.  If you need more than 5 mags, then you're in some sort of airsoft zombie apocalypse.

56 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Belt, Viper triple MP5 mag pouch, and a couple of mags taped together side-by-side, inserted as I leave the safe zone.  If you need more than 5 mags, then you're in some sort of airsoft zombie apocalypse.

We were for the last game!

If you want it cheap and functional you should listen to Rogerborg he knows his stuff and loves his MP5K more than is natural. 

Condor Ronin Rig with triple long smg mag pouches (flaps are velcro and removed for quick access, random Glock extended mag in one?! Short smg mags fit in the pistol pouches on the belt):

1786329292_IMG_0398copy.thumb.jpg.d1fb73c29540ae1ebe5617965009530c.jpg

COP® Shoulder Holster (note: Long smg mags can either be on belt in the same pouches shown above or I use short smg mags that fit the horizontal pistol pouches in photo or the rig has the option to fit them on the other armpit side – not shown) It's a quick draw conceal carry rig. You can shoot with the MP5K clipped in or there's an HK quick detach if you need to (lol :lol: Shirt looks like I am sporting a big gut... unfortunate wardrobe malfunction & angle... not easy taking selfies ya know ;)

IMG_1452.thumb.JPG.104257aa3d36ee744dc40926245c0885.JPGIMG_1458.thumb.JPG.14c2285fcc77c37f21295ee3d905a2a6.JPG

• Supporters

I just use my normal M4 ‘type’ shingles more than deep enough that my MP5 mags don’t fall out , and i make sure when I’m bombing up pre-game that all my mags are facing the same way  in the pouches and in the same orientation (when loaded there magwell end down) then when changing mags I flip them around the opposite way so I know it’s an empty without having to look .👍

• Supporters

Between the ARP-9/recent copies thereof and the ASG Scorpion there's plenty of SMG type replicas out there.

I originally had some custom TACOs made specific size for SMG/extended pistol mags, then HSGI started making them so those are available.  I recently switch over to using Spiritus Systems kit though along with some derivatives and custom variants.

4 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

Between the ARP-9/recent copies thereof and the ASG Scorpion there's plenty of SMG type replicas out there.

I originally had some custom TACOs made specific size for SMG/extended pistol mags, then HSGI started making them so those are available.  I recently switch over to using Spiritus Systems kit though along with some derivatives and custom variants.

I do really like the looks of the ASG!

Not field tested yet but they seem fine. Simply two double P90 leg pouches. I'm 5 ft 8 and have read a lot of rubbish about leg pouches being unusable if your under 11ft 74 inches - or it might have been 6ft 5 - and well it is rubbish. They might not be as quick as on your chest but they aren't bad at all and I have no restrictions of movement. I wanted it to be a nice and light loadout.

I may be wrong but Mp5 mags on a belt might restrict you when crouching etc. 

IMG_20190321_225130.jpg

Archived