Magnum panther 8.0 boots

E21A
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

47 minutes ago, E21A said:

So the dr martens in an 11 were far too big and they can’t tell me when they’ll have 10 in stock 🙄

Are issued HAIX any good? 

If I'm not too late to advise... Have a look on sports direct in the sales section, I got two pairs of Karrimor boots for £120 (£60 a pair) in their sale. Decathlon you can also get good deals on Salomon boots if you know where to look and take advantage of googling discount codes.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, E21A said:

So the dr martens in an 11 were far too big and they can’t tell me when they’ll have 10 in stock 🙄

Are issued HAIX any good? 

That's unusual, I have the same thing as you where I have to go between sizes depending on the width and DMs are always the bigger option same as Salomon.

HAIX are fine

43 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

That's unusual, I have the same thing as you where I have to go between sizes depending on the width and DMs are always the bigger option same as Salomon.

HAIX are fine

The width was ok, it was the length. Had about an inch and half too much! (First time for everything, ooo errr) 

Steer clear of Magnum. Cheap and nasty. I get given them by work, put them at the bottom of my locker and then buy my own pair.

Had a quick scroll through and didnt see anyone mention Merrell. I wear Merrell MOAB 2s. Very comfortable and lightweight. I also have a pair of Adidas GSG9.2s and Lowa Renegades. All slightly different but more expensive.

Archived