F2000 sling

allyballybee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

Struggling to find a F2000 sling that doesn't cost an arm and a leg in shipping from the states. Does anyone have any suggestions of somewhere that would even make a custom sling in the UK or has made one themselves? I got a Swiss Arms one from Amazon Italy and the damn thing doesn't even fit, despite being advertised specifically as a sling for it!

1 minute ago, allyballybee said:

Hey guys,

Struggling to find a F2000 sling that doesn't cost an arm and a leg in shipping from the states. Does anyone have any suggestions of somewhere that would even make a custom sling in the UK or has made one themselves? I got a Swiss Arms one from Amazon Italy and the damn thing doesn't even fit, despite being advertised specifically as a sling for it!

I bought the exact same sling and didn't fit my F2000. Didn't even fit the P90 that it also said it would fit. Had to modify it to fit the P90. 

I am in the same position as you. 

1 minute ago, Asomodai said:

I bought the exact same sling and didn't fit my F2000. Didn't even fit the P90 that it also said it would fit. Had to modify it to fit the P90. 

I am in the same position as you. 

I feel a little better knowing i'm not the only one falling foul of this awful abomination of a sling haha. Took me an hour or trying before i realized, it's just not long enough (giggity).

Hoping someone knows someone with a penchant for sling making and a reasonable price point (not holding my breath)

1 minute ago, allyballybee said:

I feel a little better knowing i'm not the only one falling foul of this awful abomination of a sling haha. Took me an hour or trying before i realized, it's just not long enough (giggity).

Hoping someone knows someone with a penchant for sling making and a reasonable price point (not holding my breath)

I fashioned something out of an old bit of belt, which loops under the F2000 and through the slots which holds well enough then attach a single point to the ring. 

10 minutes ago, allyballybee said:

mind dropping me a picture of what it looks like? No rush just whenever you have time

I know @Adolf Hamster said he did something similar

I haven't got the F2000 at home, but will hopefully have it home soon. Will send a pic when I can. 

• Supporters

Many moons ago I made a sling for a friend who had one , ruff mock up of the sling ; there were two buckle straps holding the sling in place and then you had an extra double thickness strap that has a floating D ring over the stock so it could be used ambidextrously .

E669092E-7D01-4F0D-B4A2-C088D722DB59.jpeg

• 1 year later...
On 19/03/2019 at 00:59, Druid799 said:

Many moons ago I made a sling for a friend who had one , ruff mock up of the sling ; there were two buckle straps holding the sling in place and then you had an extra double thickness strap that has a floating D ring over the stock so it could be used ambidextrously .

E669092E-7D01-4F0D-B4A2-C088D722DB59.jpeg

Can you make one in black and send me a quote [email protected]

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.