Yet another theft

Flintlock
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 18/03/2019 at 16:37, Immortal said:

Can you post the pics here as those links never work for me... (not just this post but whenever those kind of links are posted)

Have you tried clicking the facebook icon in the top right corner?

5 hours ago, Seven said:

Have you tried clicking the facebook icon in the top right corner?

No as there isn't one showing for me. Also I'm not a member of FB so often I can't view pages unless business based ones. 

Thanks for the info though 👍 I'll look into why I don't get that icon.

19 minutes ago, Immortal said:

No as there isn't one showing for me. Also I'm not a member of FB so often I can't view pages unless business based ones. 

Thanks for the info though 👍 I'll look into why I don't get that icon.

No worries.

This is how it looks to me.

Please note, on mobile I have to turn my phone sideways to activate landscape mode to be able to see it as it's slightly too far right, but on a computer its perfectly visible to me.

Screenshot_20190320-093257_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f653b0d541e8738367c5d9ce49cc7dfa.jpg

And yeah, not being on Facebook would cause issues unless the content is marked as 'Public'.

My mum is not on FB and when I send her funny stuff from Facebook she can't see it and it asks her to log in unless the content is open in the posters privacy settings.

Archived