Best mags for M4?

DannyG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello!

What mags do you recommend for an M4?

I heard someone say certain ones feed better, I've only been airsofting for 7 months so still learning things.

I'm needing to buy 4x Mid-Caps for a MilSim in May.

Was going to get the Nuprol ones, just wanted to check if these are recommended are not?

I've been using Nuprol's metal midcaps for a while and have had no issues, feed absolutely fine in my Krytac CRB, G&G CM16 and Fn2000.

Some people hate Nuprol, and some of their stuff is a bit cheap, but I can't complain about these. 

• Supporters

Nuprol midcaps are OK. I have a few that work quite well. 

• Supporters

Best all around quality out there is the PTS EPS, no doubt.  Same plastic as a lot of quality firearm mags/accessories, just objectively superior to anything else I've seen on the airsoft market over the years.  Pricey, but if you only need a few, need them to work for an event you've travelled to and paid a lot for etc worth the investment, especially given how long they'll last.

1 hour ago, CKinnerley said:

Best all around quality out there is the PTS EPS, no doubt.  Same plastic as a lot of quality firearm mags/accessories, just objectively superior to anything else I've seen on the airsoft market over the years.  Pricey, but if you only need a few, need them to work for an event you've travelled to and paid a lot for etc worth the investment, especially given how long they'll last.

Second this, the PTS magazines I own have never given me troubles (Both standard and recoil variant)

If you were to buy another manufacturer, I've also never had any issues (fitment/feeding) with MAG magazines, both their AR and AK variants. 

Archived