Aiming, am I doing it wrong?

Musica
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yea going to pick up a cheap one in may as my style of play doesn't use any hip fire or anything like that. 

Anyone got a good price for a t1 and or reflex?  Not a eotech/hollow fan like a wee dot.

So far have this on my kit list

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20mm-Holographic-Rail-Red-Green-Dot-Sight-Reflex-Scope-4-Reticle-Rifle-Mount-/113344050262

• Supporters

That's the one to go for.  Works well, stays dialled in, can't really fault mine.

I've had one shot out though, so would suggest a sight protector, or fettle a piece of polycarb on it. You can drill and tap a 4mm hole under the glass and bolt some polycarb straight on, there's plenty of meat to the metal there.  Heck, a bit of hot melt glue would probably do the trick.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/03/2019 at 11:51, Samurai said:

Depends on your style. If you go full auto, shooting in the general direction of the opponent, then adjust as the BBs fly, then you don't even need sights. But that means the first 5-10 BBs won't hit.

I play single shots only when playing with the AEG. Red dot is zeroed and using a red dot is much faster and more natural for me to aim than iron sights.

I started using sights but soon learn t they are a waste of time unless you are a sniper or DMR. I just point and shoot must have good judgement as I hit what I want.

On 24/03/2019 at 09:14, Musica said:

Yea going to pick up a cheap one in may as my style of play doesn't use any hip fire or anything like that. 

Anyone got a good price for a t1 and or reflex?  Not a eotech/hollow fan like a wee dot.

So far have this on my kit list

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20mm-Holographic-Rail-Red-Green-Dot-Sight-Reflex-Scope-4-Reticle-Rifle-Mount-/113344050262

Thats what I use, just find the cheapest one you can. They’re all made in the same factory so it makes no difference what brand it’s sold under. 

Archived