M4 aeg upgrades

JoeBirch29
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone!

So I just got back from a game and I noticed my gun just isn’t as accurate as I thought, it was a low end £100 CYMA cm515. I run 0.20g bbs so that will contribute to the problem. Is there any cheap upgrades that will dramatically help with my accuracy? Also would using 0.25g help a lot? 

Kind regards

Heavier BB’s, better hop and barrel.

Try the bb’s, and setting up your hop, then don’t waste tonnes of cash in the gun, sell it and buy something a little better 

53 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Try the bb’s, and setting up your hop, then don’t waste tonnes of cash in the gun, sell it and buy something a little better 

How much do you think I should spend before buying a new gun?

• Supporters
1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

^ This 100%.

If your set on keeping the gun, Prommy purple hop rubber and nub,  0.25g BBs. 

I would highly recommend outing it and buying something a bit more reliable and with better tolerances. Search the forums and you’ll see what we all recommend.😉

44 minutes ago, JoeBirch29 said:

How much do you think I should spend before buying a new gun?

A pot of 0.25’s

5 minutes ago, Prisce said:

If your set on keeping the gun, Prommy purple hop rubber and nub,  0.25g BBs. 

I would highly recommend outing it and buying something a bit more reliable and with better tolerances. Search the forums and you’ll see what we all recommend.😉

This

Archived