FPS limit?

Handyman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EDcase said:

Look at the label on the bottles...

Nuprol by all accounts make a crap, very prone to shattering bb,  but i'll give 'em one thing, they make a damn fine bottle! I empty all the good non-exploding BBs i get that come in bags into those bottle they've lasted years....  oh wait i think I've found a flaw in your plan

2 minutes ago, CiderPunk said:

Nuprol by all accounts make a crap, very prone to shattering bb,  but i'll give 'em one thing, they make a damn fine bottle! I empty all the good non-exploding BBs i get that come in bags into those bottle they've lasted years....  oh wait i think I've found a flaw in your plan

I was admiring my friends bottle yesterday so much girth then I seen the brand. I really want one of those bottles with a pouring cap on top. 

35 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Mesh is fine.

Even if a bb shatters and particles go through the force is removed so it won't cause serious harm. Not saying proper goggles are not better but just saying you are overstating how serious an issue it is.

My friend would beg to differ, he has a nice little scar below his eye from a BB shattering on full mesh face mask. He was incredibly lucky that no large particles went into his eye.

Maybe only crap BB's come in bottles :D

Absolute Airsoft near Reading banned Nuprol Blasters for a time because of shattering shite.

I'll bet most of the shattering occurrences are with those...

• Supporters
27 minutes ago, UKCYukarin said:

My friend would beg to differ, he has a nice little scar below his eye from a BB shattering on full mesh face mask. He was incredibly lucky that no large particles went into his eye.

I wore a bba mesh mask for over 5 years and had countless bbs shatter through and nothing ever had the force to break skin barely even felt it most of the time.

Was it one of the Extreme brand copies of the bba? Those had an issue of woven mesh spreading and allowing large chunks and even whole bbs through. Not a fault of mesh just a particular type.

22 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I wore a bba mesh mask for over 5 years and had countless bbs shatter through and nothing ever had the force to break skin barely even felt it most of the time.

Was it one of the Extreme brand copies of the bba? Those had an issue of woven mesh spreading and allowing large chunks and even whole bbs through. Not a fault of mesh just a particular type.

Don't know the brand, was just a mask we borrowed off the site back when we were still rentals. 

1 hour ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Any brand of bb can shatter

Yes I agree but what it takes to shatter them and how they shatter is a whole new game Nuprol BBs break into small pieces that pass through mesh if you do not believe me get some and fire at some mesh sub 350 FPS.

Look at BB testing on forums.

This chat was about FPS and cheating.

1 hour ago, EDcase said:

Look at the label on the bottles...

easy test for nuprols is a pair of pliers

• Supporters
3 hours ago, gasman said:

Yes I agree but what it takes to shatter them and how they shatter is a whole new game Nuprol BBs break into small pieces that pass through mesh if you do not believe me get some and fire at some mesh sub 350 FPS.

Look at BB testing on forums

Most bbs no matter what the brand on the bottle are made in the same few factories in china. Nuprol bbs will be exactly the same as half a dozen others brands people use. 

Don't really need to look at bb testing on the forum as been playing for a long time and not much I haven't seen or tried testing myself.

3 hours ago, gasman said:

This chat was about FPS and cheating.

And you brought up a bb shattering through mesh so now it is also about bbs shattering. Threads regularly derail, part of the fun.

Archived