Hello from Farnborough area

Letdeadmonkey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all. 

New to the forum, I have done airsoft a couple times a few years back. Once on private land with a group of ex military and reenactment group, and once at a airsoft soft in Chobham. Love it but just didn't have time to play. Not sure I'm gonna have time to play now but thought I'd start looking into it again. 

Letdeadmonkey

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

1 minute ago, Letdeadmonkey said:

Nice to know. Havent done any research yet but where are the closest place to us? 

There's quite a lot around here. I plan to go to EAG Dorking for the first time next Sunday and that will likely be my home site.

• 1 month later...

Welcome :)

if you do find yourself with the time to spare and want to go to a local site my friends and I live around reading/wokingham and we play at Gunman (Eversley) and Red Alert (Thatcham/Newbury).

Both very well run sites with friendly staff and good grounds with decent and friendly regulars. Walk on or hire is available at both.  

Gunman do a skirmish weekend normally in the first weekend of the month and a film sim weekend in the middle weekend of the month, either at their Alpha or Bravo sites (Gunman Eversley has two sites).

Red Alert do a single day skirmish every weekend, alternating between Saturday and Sunday.

Gunman have a skirmish event this weekend with plenty of spaces left if your free this weekend. 

Hope to see you there some time.

-Sharpe

Archived